Over the last handful of weeks, I've lost an additional 2 pounds and 2 inches. My goal was 3, but I feel good about the 2, considering that I focused on incorporating different foods in my diet. I ate more beef, fish, pasta, and experimented with Kefir and Kombucha. The jury is still out on those 2 things as to whether or not I'll keep up with them. They take some work, so we'll see. I was also not as strict as I was during our initial 9 weeks. I had dessert a couple times, Thanksgiving was in there, and when my mom came down we had an evening out with a big dinner. It's a good sign that I was still able to lose a couple pounds through it all.
Considering Christmas is coming up, New Year's, and my trip to Nicaragua, this will be my last blog entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment