Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jon Week 3 Thursday

Well, dinner last night out caused me to gain 2 pounds!  No good!!  I got back into the swing of things today and ate perfect as well as cut out some calories this evening for dinner so I'm hoping to be back to "normal" tomorrow. 

I am still suffering from a cold, but I do feel it getting better I think.  The cold weather I've noticed really escalates it, so I'm going to wear a scarf tomorrow and see if that helps.

Also, tonight I am going to take some more Tylenol pm and some Robitussin in hopes that the drugs will finally work! 

I have noticed that since I haven't been going to the gym my motivation has been terrible.  I come home from work and just want to go to bed.  I'm not sure if it is a combination of the cold weather as well, but I'm not liking it at all. 

I won't even bother with the gym tomorrow and will shoot to go Saturday morning.  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.  It's got to give right???

No comments:

Post a Comment