Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Amanda - Phase 2 - Week 4, Tuesday

My energy is still good, so that's great! I'm still experiencing that post-cleanse feeling. I've been super productive and haven't wanted to 'crash' at night. I also got up on my own at 6am this morning. My weight seems to be settling on 121.8, which is the lowest I've been (except for the day after my coconut oil cleanse - but that doesn't count). I had said I had wanted to be around 119.5 by next weekend, but I'm not confident about that. I want to keep up experimenting with different foods, and I want to make sure my energy stays up. I'm still not happy with my lower body and I'm determined to feel like I've exhausted every healthy option for me to get it in the shape I want, I'm just not sure how long it will take. I'll just keep plugging away and see what happens.

Anyway, I went to CF this morning at 8:00 and one of the better workouts I've had in a while:
Overhead Squat
3-3-3-3-3
Conditioning:
4 Rounds for time:
500m Row
10 Overhead Squats (95/65)*
10 Burpees
First, I improved my OH Squat! On Aug 10, I could only do one at 90#, but today I did 3 at 95#. I think I could've done 100 but we ran out of time. This one girl, who has probably 30# on me and is quite muscular, did 105#.
Then, for the WOD, I finished in 18:27, which I felt good about. I did the 65# RX and my time was very competitive with the other females who did RX. It's a good feeling to have my energy and strength back!

No comments:

Post a Comment