Saturday, December 4, 2010

Amanda - Phase 2 - Week 3, Saturday

Well, I did 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil last night around 7:30. It definitely did something becuase I was up most of the night going to the bathroom. After I drank it, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to keep it down. Just the thought of drinking that much oil made me sick. It was hard to go to sleep, too, because I felt so bloated. I also started to get hot flashes and would break out in a sweat. The first time I got up to go the bathroom was at 11:00, then 1:00, then 3:30, then finally again at 7:00. I tried to look if there was anything interesting, but it mostly looked like bile. There wasn't really anything solid. At 7, when I weighed myself, I had lost 3.2 pounds. I'm sure most of that was water, as my body felt totally depleted. I couldn't go to Crossfit or really do much of anything. I spent most of the day in bed, trying to recover. I decided to eat my normal meals because I felt so weak. I'm supposed to start back on normal food gradually, but I just felt like I had to eat. I started feeling like I was getting some energy back when I woke up from a nap around 4:00. I should feel much better tomorrow. I'll probably gain the 3.2 pounds back tomorrow, but that's understandable...hopefully it's only a pound or two though. :) Based on last night, I'd say the coconut oil liver cleanse definitely worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment