Thursday, December 2, 2010

Amanda - Phase 2 - Week 3, Thursday

So, I lost another 2 pounds this morning! I guess this Coconut Oil cleanse is going to stick around another day.  Aside from quickly losing the weight I had put on over Thanksgiving (still another 2 pounds to go), I went to the bathroom several times yesterday. So, that's a good sign it's cleansing my system. This morning, I went to the bathroom normally, so I guess there's still stuff in there waiting to get out.

The other positive thing was that I woke up this moring at 6:30, without setting the alarm. I much prefer to wake up around that time vs. the 7:30 I was getting up every morning since Saturday. Eating poorly really does affect a lot of things! Speaking of that, my skin really didn't look any better this morning, so I was doing some research and saw a lot of testimonies for applying Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and eating 2T/day. I thought perhaps I'd try the Coconut Vinegar, since it's an anti-bacterial, I thought it might work even better. People said they noticed a big difference within a day or two, so we'll see how things look tomorrow. I will say though that it really burned when I put it on and it made my skin really red. I applied some VCO on top of it to soothe it and it seemed to help.

So, I did my gym workout this morning. My balance and stamina were defintely off. I had to rest more than normal. I'm guessing it's from the cleanse. I'm still eating around 1000 calories, but I'm sure the carbs make a huge difference. Also, the VCO is different than other foods in that it goes straight to your liver. I had to take a nap yesterday as well, so all those things will affect how long I stay on the cleanse. Today may be my last day, but I'll decide that tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment