Thursday, December 9, 2010

Amanda - Phase 2 - Week 4, Thursday

The kickboxing class was great yesterday. I sweat more than I have in a while, but I didn't feel like I worked as hard. The class only lasted for 45 minutes so perhaps that was part of it. I talked with the owner, who seems fantastic, and she recommended a few other classes that would have more leg work. It's definitely something I could see myself and I'm sure I"ll check it out when I get back from Nicaragua.

I was fairly frustrated when I hopped on the scale this morning. I had gained 2 pounds! It must have been my pasta and tomato sauce from last night. I had 4oz of beef, 1oz of pasta (30 little fusilli noodles) and a can of tomatoes (nothing added). I added herbs to that, pepper, onions, 2tsp of raw sugar, 2tsp salt, and 1oz of parmesan. Overall, my calories were still around 1200. I can only guess that there were too many things my body wasn't used to and clung on to them. Who knows! I want to get my body used to that stuff, but I don't want to gain weight...it's so frustrating. The positive thing is that my energy is still amazing! I'd like to keep that up, too. It feels like a major juggling act right now. My mom is also supposed to be coming this weekend. I'm determined to not feel restricted and keep with my plan at the same time. Regardless, today, my goal is to take off those 2 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment