So, I lost 1.2 pounds this morning...another 0.8 to go. Hopefully I'll get there tomorrow. I'm going to stay on the cleanse and try to get in more than 9 Tablespoons, as I haven't really seen much of a result besides the weight loss. I read that someone drank 1/2 cup VCO right before bed and the next morning she noticed all this yeast in the toilet...a great sign that it's working. I think I'm going to try that tonight. A few years back, I did a liver cleanse and drank a bunch of salt water throughout the day and then before bed I drank a half cup of Olive Oil. There were at least 50 little stones in the toliet the next morning. They said you were supposed to see 100s but I was amazed to see what I did. I was hoping to see some type of result like that with this cleanse. Perhaps I just need to get in more and get more at one time.
About my skin, it did look better this morning...not perfect, but defintely better. I'm going to keep up that Coconut Vinegar thing and see how it goes. I also did this 'oil pulling' thing yesterday where I swish coconut oil in my mouth for 20 minutes and then spit it out. Apparently, it's supposed to 'pull' the toxins and bacteria from your system. In addition, because there are supposedly certain points on the tongue that correlate to various organs, the organs can get the a different benefit of the oil than swallowing it. I'm not convinced about this, but it's worth a try since it's so easy to do.
So, I went to CF this morning at 7. I actually woke up on my own at 5:30.
2K Row - Time Trial
Rest 10 minutes:
On each 2 minute interval alternate between:
Max set of pushups
Max set of strict pullups
4 sets total of each.
On July 27, I did the 2k in 9:13. Just based on doing a 500m or a 1000m, I figured I could do 8:40, but I knew the cleanse would affect it, especially considering my workout from yesterday. Well, I did it in 9:08. My muscles got so fatigued, not to mention my lack of stamina. I figured I'd do it again once I get back to my normal routine. My WOD was ok...still problem with fatigue, of course. One of my sets maxed out at 15 pushups and 10pullups, using the blue band (midway band). I hate experiencing a decline in my performance, but I know I can get it back quickly once I go off the cleanse. I think a cleanse a couple times a year is important though, so I beleive it's worth it, in the long run.
No comments:
Post a Comment