I went to CF this morning at 9:30:
Thruster
3-3-3-3-3
"Jackie"
1000 meter row
Thruster, 50 reps (45/35)
30 pull-ups
So, the last time we did Thrusters for our strength component was on July 30. At that time, I maxed out at 65# x 3. Today, I did 90# x 3, so I feel good about that.
As far as the WOD, here are my times for Jackie:
June 21 - 15:23 (I did 35# and used the green and purple bands for my pullups)
Aug 21 - 10:18 (I did 35# and used the green and purple bands for my pullups)
Dec 20 - 11:07 (I did 35# and used the blue band for my pullups)
I guess that's a decent progression. I'm not sure. I did my row in 4:20 and did my Thrusters in about 3:00, so I felt good about those times. I definitely had to take a lot of breaks during my pullups. Man, I wish I could get those down! I don't feel like I'm making much progress on them. I feel like they are something I would need to really diligently work on at least 4 days a week to make progress. I'm not sure.
My Kefir has been turning out pretty good, and I made cottage cheese yesterday. It was really easy. I just heated some milk (medium heat) on the stove and gradually poured in some kefir and gently stirred for about a minute. It was amazing. These huge curds started to develop and the milk turned to whey. I then let it sit for 2 minutes, removed the curds, and let them dry in a cheese cloth for about 15 minutes. I ate some while they were warm and they were SO good. I refrigerated the rest, and they were super good chilled as well. I didn't think I'd like them as well without the liquid stuff that cottage cheese normally sits in, but they were so much better. I think I'll make some today too!
No comments:
Post a Comment