Monday, December 20, 2010

Jon Week 6 Monday

It has been a bit of a hiatus.  Miscommunication and my attention to detail, or lack thereof has been the root!


So, quick update, I have finally rid myself of the cough, but still have a bit of congestion.  My motivation has been low the last several weeks, with being sick and the weather, however I feel as though I am about to turn the corner!  I am taking some good advice and "hopping on the bandwagon" of winter.  We'll see how that treats me.

I had a goal to lose 10 pounds by the end of the year when this second phase started.  I'm proud to report that even with my low motivation and lack of consistent workouts I have lost 7 pounds.  I have not eaten as solid as normal the last 4 or 5 days, but overall have eaten much better than I used to, so that's a positive sign.  For example, I had a few cookies today, but didn't let that derail the entire day like I may have in the past.  Instead, I ate a good dinner,  (chicken and veggies) and feel good about that.

So, cheers for the night and I will be back to the blogging routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment