Friday, December 10, 2010

Amanda - Phase 2 - Week 4, Friday

I was up at 5am this morning and had only lost a half pound from yesterday, but I did my gym workout and felt really strong. I feel like that makes up for it!

My mom's going to be here shortly and is bringing me my muslin cloth, which I need for making my kefir. It came in last night. I can only hope that my kefir tastes as good as the stuff in the store. I guess I'll find out tomorrow or Sunday, as apparently it doesn't take long to make. I just have to put my grains in a glass jar and pour 2-3 cups of fresh milk over them, cover them with the cloth and rubber band and leave it sit at room temp for 24 hours. Some grains are a little more active than others though, so it's a bit of an art to get it to taste right. We will see tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment