Thursday, December 16, 2010

Amanda - Phase 2 - Week 5, Thursday

I didn't work out yesterday, but I did bottle my Kombucha. I think I let it go a little too long, but I put a bit of sugar in it and some pineapple and ginger. I guess I'm supposed to let it sit in the bottle for a few days and then it should be ready. We will see, but I'm a bit skeptical. When I tasted it, I couldn't imagine drinking it. I did read a few places though that you might have to throw out your first batch. I have 2 other gallons 'in process'. One seems to be doing really well and the other one doesn't seem to be doing much at all. I put them on a heating pad, as the heat is supposed to expedite the process. Hopefully at least one of those batches turns out well.

I worked out this morning in the gym. The workout was good. I had good energy and for my last sprint, I ran a quarter mile at 10mph. I felt good about that. Usually I only run my last sprint for 75 seconds which works out to .18 mile. For some reason, I had extra stamina.

No comments:

Post a Comment