Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Amanda - Week 1, Wednesday

Here was my WOD for today:
For time:
15-12-9-6-3



Deadlifts  - 70% of 3RM
Toes-to-Bar

Pushups



I got done in 7.53…my hands are killing me! It feels like my calluses are ready to just burst open. I have yet to draw blood though.

70% of my 3RM was 110lbs. I think I could have done more than that. As far as Toes to Bar, I can do about 5 really good ones and then my knees just go up, so couldn't consider myself doing RX. Because of that, I did pushups on my knees. I have this mindset that if I can't do RX in one of the things then I should just shoot for a good time. It's probably not the best attitude, but I am really looking forward to the day when I can do RX in anything...including Pullups! Oh, how long will it take?

Meals - going well! I'm right on target and haven't been craving anything really.
Sleep - Been sleeping great!

No comments:

Post a Comment