Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Amanda - Week 2, Tuesday

For time:
50 Air Squat

15 Lateral Jump Burpees

40 Air Squats

12 Lateral Jump Burpees

30 Air Squats

9 Lateral Jump Burpees

20 Air Squats

6 Lateral Jump Burpees

10 Air Squats

3 Lateral Jump Burpees
Each lateral jump must clear entire width of platform.


I finished the WOD today in 9.54. It was an intense hour as we also did quite a few dips - bench, box, and rings. We also did several pushups and 4 rounds of 250m row. My fastest was 57 seconds.

I didn't get in my pullup program today. It was the first day class was at 8am and I was running a bit behind. I can't let that pullup proram slide though...I really need to be consistent with that if I'm going to be able to do a couple on my own.

Well, it's 6:40 at night, and I'm not feeling bloated tonight. I had the same amount of coconut oil, but I didn't have any turkey, carrots, hummus, nuts, or dried fruit today. Perhaps it was one of those things that was causing it. My guess is the hummus, so I'll add in a couple things tomorrow and see if I can narrow it down. The good news is I'm not feeling bloated, now I just need to take those extra few pounds off, AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment