Big News this morning! I am now back down to where I was at the end of the Crossfit challenge - I have lost those dreaded 3 pounds! I woke up this morning and had lost 1 whole pound from yesterday. I followed my meal plan yesterday except I didn't eat any applesauce last night. The big test will be from here on out. I always say that the weight you've recenetly put on is the easiest to take off, although that didn't seem to be the case at first. It's been since last December that my weight was any lower than it is now. I am now working toward those 6 pounds that I set out to lose at the beginning of this challenge, and I have about 6 weeks to do it. At this point, a pound a week sounds doable, which it didn't a week ago. I'm excited to keep up the same meal plan and see what happens!
I woke up at 4:45 this morning - not sure why, perhaps I was excited to weigh myself! Anyway, I got up and got a bunch of work done. I then did my my Gym Workout at 7:30. It went well. I keep plugging away on my mile goal and not hanging onto the treadmill. When we started the challenge, on September 13, I was hanging on 4 minutes and 45 seconds. Today, I hung on for 3 minutes and 20 seconds, which means I am now hanging on less than not. To not hang on at all would be a HUGE accomplishment for me by Nov 13. It'll definitely be a stretch, but I didn't feel as much like I was going to die when I got done. A good sign! The rest of the workout went well and I cut another 3 minutes off my workout time. I don't think I want to cut much more than that as I want to make sure I'm not going too fast through my excerises. My pushups are progressing...I now do 23 without rest. I started at 18. My goal was to get to 40. We'll see how that goes; I'm not as motivated by that goal as I am with my mile and pullups.
No comments:
Post a Comment