Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jon Week 2 Thursday

Today started off quite interesting.  At Crossfit today the WOD was max box jump and then 12 rounds of 1 snatch deadlift and 1 snatch high pull on the minute followed by 1000 m row.  While doing the box jump max I fell and bruised and scraped my left arm, left leg and potentially broke a rib!  I'm thinking it's not that bad on the ribs, but I've been pretty sore today.  I did do 27 inch box jumps which was great, especially after failing on the first attempt.  I did 135 pounds on the snatch DL and HP I think I could do more DL but not HP.  On the 1000 m row (my first time) I finished in 4:44.  Overall I had a great workout and it does start the morning off right. 

I ate well all day, but have been tired all day.  I took a day off red meat and chicken and focused on beans and turkey.  Perhaps not enough protein or I didn't eat enough but I felt lethargic most of the afternoon and into the evening. 

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment