Jon’s Commitments
1. Take Weight and Measurements weekly
2. Blog 6 days per week
3. Follow my meal plan below
4. Follow workout schedule I have outlined below
5. Restrict alcohol consumption to twice a month no more than 4 drinks
6. Only cheat 4 days in 9 weeks
7. Not eat any desserts on non-cheat days. No going out to lunch and pizza only 1 time in 9 weeks
Jon’s Meal Plan (can interchange with comparable exchanges)
Bkfst – 2 eggs, 2 egg whites and piece of fruit
1. Take Weight and Measurements weekly
2. Blog 6 days per week
3. Follow my meal plan below
4. Follow workout schedule I have outlined below
5. Restrict alcohol consumption to twice a month no more than 4 drinks
6. Only cheat 4 days in 9 weeks
7. Not eat any desserts on non-cheat days. No going out to lunch and pizza only 1 time in 9 weeks
Jon’s Meal Plan (can interchange with comparable exchanges)
Bkfst – 2 eggs, 2 egg whites and piece of fruit
Snack – turkey jerky or trail mix
Lunch – 16 ounces of chicken or lean steakPiece of fruit
Jon’s Workout Schedule
Crossfit 3 days/week
Gym Workout 1 or 2 times a week
I will work out 4-5 times a week except for 1 week during the 9 weeks
Jon’s Gym Workout
Run 3 miles and situps
Jon's Crossfit Workout
Alternate pull-ups and box jumps at each CF class
Dinner – Either chicken, steak or turkey taco
Jon’s Workout Schedule
Crossfit 3 days/week
Gym Workout 1 or 2 times a week
I will work out 4-5 times a week except for 1 week during the 9 weeks
Jon’s Gym Workout
Run 3 miles and situps
Jon's Crossfit Workout
Alternate pull-ups and box jumps at each CF class
WOD 3 times a week
What’s my definition of cheating?
My definition is basically going off the reservation food wise. If I have a sandwich which is whole wheat, veggies and lean meat I won’t sweat it. If I have a cheeseburger and fries, that’s a problem. I will write down any deviation from my normal meals and determine how I feel about it in the blog.
What’s my definition of cheating?
My definition is basically going off the reservation food wise. If I have a sandwich which is whole wheat, veggies and lean meat I won’t sweat it. If I have a cheeseburger and fries, that’s a problem. I will write down any deviation from my normal meals and determine how I feel about it in the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment