Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Amanda - Week 3, Wednesday

So, another half pound this morning! For someone who is used to losing a half pound in a week, I can't say enough how motivating it is to lose a half pound a day, 4 days in a row. It makes me want to work harder. I don't remember the last time I was this encouraged reaching my goals!

I've eaten the exact same thing in the exact same amounts as I posted earlier...let's hope it keeps working...the cravings and hunger have been at a minimum!

Crossfit Schedule Today:
Back Squat - I did 5 at 135#. On Sept 7, I did max 3 at 140#...so, a little progress, I think??
5-5-5-5-5

WOD For time:
Burpee Box Jumps (20")
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Jumping Pullups
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
10 Air Squats b/w each couplet.

I finished in 13:19, which I felt pretty good about. I was spent afterwards, which is a great feeling. I knew I gave it my all.

My exciting news for the day (in addition to another half pound) is that before class, I did 2 unassisted pullups! My goal, by Nov 13, is 3 unassisted, so I think I can do that! I also worked on the kipping pullup a bit. I guess the key is to not have your feet swing really far forward or really far back, to keep the swing to maybe 24" back and forth. Jen said I just need to keep practicing the swing and that the Kippings will eventually come. Right now, it doesn't feel like I'll get the Kipping by Nov 13, but I will keep trying. 

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment