Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jon Day 6

I did my baseline WOD today.  It was the first time I have done CF sit-ups or burpees and it took me a long time to finish both.  I did it in 16:16 which wasn't great, but most of my time was spent doing the sit-ups.  The push-ups went much better than I thought they would, in the first round I knocked out 10 straight without rest, the second round I did 8 without rest. 

Yesterday I didn't blog, it was a long day with work and home stuff.  I ate pretty well, though I did have an Italian beef sandwich on wheat bread for lunch with work.  Today I've eaten well and feel good.  We are going to a friends house tonight for dinner so I've really been watching my calories today so I can allow myself a bit of room. 

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment