When I woke up this morning, I had lost a half a pound, which was great! That means what I did yesterday worked. I had 2.5T of Coconut Oil and didn't snack at all. I cut about 300 hundred calories.
My first meal was 1/2 an Ezekial English Muffin with a 1/2T of Coconut Cream and a Boiled Egg
My second meal was 1/2Cup Steel Cut Oats, 1/2Cup Greek Yogurt, and 1C of Strawberries
My last meal was 6oz Chicken, 1 Cup Broccoli and Onions, 2Cups Spring Mix and Herb Lettuce, with homemade Balsamic and Coconut Oil Dressing. I used 2T of Coconut Oil. For dessert, I had 1Cup of Applesauce (nothing added).
My last meal was at 3:30 and I felt very satisfied until about 7:00. I had a few dried cherries and then I stayed strong. It helps to have my last meal early and not eat anything after. That has worked for me before. I also didn't have any nuts throughout the day, which I usually grab here and there. I think eliminating the nuts/snacking and keeping my last meal early will help. My plan is to do that again today and see what the scale says tomorrow.
I just got back from my crossfit workout. It was Open Box so I did the workout from Thursday:
10 Man Makers (25/15) - I used 15lb
20 Knees to Elbows
30 Burpees
40 Walking Lunges
50 Situps
60 Double-Unders
50 Situps
40 Walking Lunges
30 Burpees
20 Knees to Elbows
10 Man Makers (25/15) - I used 15lb
I finished in 24.40. I could definitely tell the difference in my level of intensity from doing it on my own vs. doing it in a structure class. I felt tired after but not exhausted.
Week 2 Checkup:
I worked out all 7 days - 3 Crossfit, 2 yoga, and 2 gym workouts.
I followed my meal plan and hopefully found the combination to start losing weight
I blogged all 7 days
I didn't have any alcohol and I didn't cheat
No comments:
Post a Comment