Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Amanda - Week 1, Tuesday

Just got back from Crossfit. The WOD was "Fight Gone Bad Training"
4 Rounds:
300m Row

30 Wall Balls

Rest 3 minutes

Completed it in 20:16. I used a 12lb ball and think I could have done the 14. Next time I think I'll go for it!
I also did my Pullups prior to the workout. I used the Red band (2nd for least assistance). I could do 6 initially but then could only do 3 at a time thereafter. I'm exciting to see my progress for the pullups. It would be so cool to knock out like 10 pullups without help!

My meal plan has been going well...I have not been hungry or craving anything. God, I love Steel Cut Oats! I swear they make all the difference. My coconut experiment has also been going well (I think)...time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment