Well, another half pound this morning! So, basically another 1.2 pounds and I will have taken off those dreaded 3 pounds. I'm trying not to get too excited. I'm sure these 3 pounds, because I had only recently put them on, are coming off more quickly than the additional 6 that I want to lose. I'm not worried about that right now. Though I will say if I lose those 6 pounds, even half as quickly as the 3, and I still feel as good (not craving stuff and have good energy) I will be sold on this coconut oil. Let's not jump the gun though. I've done that in the past and have only been left disappointed. I'm excited about what the week will bring.
Here's the scoop on the workout today.
The good news is that I did my pullup program, and I am now using the Purple band (least resistance) and did 6 Pullups with it, which I think is great. I think that puts me on track to be able to do 3 unassisted. I have yet to work much on the Kipping Pullup...I figure that will come.
Today's Crossfit Schedule:
Bench Press 5-5-5-3-3-3 (My 3 rep max was 85#, which is a 10# increase from 6 weeks ago.)
5 Rounds for time: (I did this portion in 7:14 and used 35#KBs for the first time - they were killers)
15 KB Swings (55/35)
10 Shuttle Runs, 10m
Rest 4 minutes
“Annie”
50-40-30-20-10
Double Unders (Singles: 200-160-120-80-40)
Abmat Sit up
Annie took me 11:45, which isn't great but considering I did all sinigles it took me longer than those who actually did the Double Unders. I'm ok with that. I haven't been too motivated to master DUs yet. Right now, I'm just focused on my Pullups, Pushups, and Mile.
I'm feeling great about my program, especially now that the scale is actually showing a difference. On top of that though I have good energy and feel like my mind is healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment