Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jon-Day Two

Today was a pretty uneventful day. I had my typical breakfast, eggs and banana. I am a creature of habit. I'm like Steinbrenner for all of you Seinfeld fan's out there. Eggs and banana is my Paizano's. Though I admit today I had two eggs and two egg whites which were a bit of a deviation, though it filled me up.

I had two handfuls of nuts and another package of turkey jerky (my new favorite!) for a snack before noon. After that I didn't eat until 4:30. I had an apple and steak. At 6:30 I ate 1/2 cup of oatmeal with honey, nuts, dried banana, mango, and cinnamon.

I don't feel hungry like I did last night so that's positive. No workout today though. My plan is Crossfit tomorrow morning and softball tomorrow night so I should get plenty of exercise. And I will make sure to steer clear of the beer, even though I owe a 12 pack for my poor performance last week.

The highlight of the day today was almost 3 solid hours working on the book! I felt like a got quite a bit done, but when I looked at it after I wasn't too impressed. I know it's going in the right direction though and it will be the masterpiece we both want it to be once we're done!  Have a great night.

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment