Monday, September 13, 2010

Jon - Day One

Well today was a challenge! Didn't sleep well and the car wouldn't start this morning. Is anyone else thinking omen? Finally got the car running and off to work, but I was EXHAUSTED! I am proud to say I made it through though and feel great that I did!!


My meals today were:

3 egg whites, 1 egg and banana for breakfast

1 package of turkey jerky for snack

16 ounces of chicken breast with 1/2 tbsp of olive oil with an apple for lunch.



Now it's 8:00 and I should eat but I am not hungry. I just got home from Crossfit and finished my WOD:

1x1x1x1 snatch squat. I don't squat so well, but the snatch is good. 95 pounds focusing on the squat.

Then for time:

4 rounds of:

10 ring rows

15 box jumps (20 inch box)

20 kettle ball swings (53 lb ball)

I was challenged and tired. I finished with a time of 16:05. I was the WORST in the gym all day for time, but I FINISHED and I feel great!

Tomorrow is another day and I have to carry over the momentum from today! It's good to feel good.
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment