Friday, November 19, 2010

Amanda - Phase 2, Week 1, Friday

I went to CF this morning at 9:30:
Press
3-3-3-3-3 (maxed out at 65#, which matched my 3 rep max from a couple months ago)

Tabata Row (for total meters)
Rest 1 minute
Tabata Mountain climbers
Rest 1 minute
Tabata bottom to bottom squats*
Rest 1 minute
Tabata Planks
 The Tabata interval is 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest for 8 intervals.
*For squata, the 10 seconds of rest should be spent in the bottom of the air squat position.

The workout was good but not super exhausting. I worked on my pullups as well.

Not to interject, but Jon and I got our first response back from a literary agent...he wants more info!!! If anyone knows a publisher or agent interested in contemporary romance novels, send them our way! We've only sent out 10 queries so far and the first response we got back was a positive one!!!

Ok, in addition to that, I still haven't tried my grass fed beef yet from Tropical Traditions, but I did receive in the second half of my order which included a bunch of stuff, one item being organic, really raw, honey.  This stuff is amazing. I didn't know this before, but truly raw honey should be crystalized and shouldn't drip. This stuff is crystalized, but has the consistency of whipped butter almost. It's truly different than any honey I have ever seen or tasted. It's super sweet and dense...incredible!

I didn't have my salad tonight because Greg, the guy I have do some handy work, brought me this onion and tomato and beef concoction that his Italian mother made. They only use fresh ingredients and again, it was amazing! He said she didn't sweeten it at all and all the sweetness comes from the tomatoes. It was fantastic. I figured it would fit right in with my purpose of trying new things to get my body used to a variety of foods. I probably had a cup of what he brought. Hopefully my body reacts favorably and the scale is friendly. We will see tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment