Thursday, November 4, 2010

Amanda - Week 8, Thursday

So, I went to Bikram tonight and felt like I looked great! The last time I went was Sunday, and it seemed I looked so much better. Two things that could have made a difference was that it was 4pm and not noon - the lighting is different, and I was wearing different shorts. I don't know how much those things made a difference, but I saw muscle definition, my upper body looked amazing, and even my legs looked acceptable. I weigh exactly the same as I did on Sunday, but it sure seemed like I lost some inches. It was super motivating!

I'm not sure exactly why my weight has stayed the same since Sunday. I've followed my meal plan, but I definitely feel like I've been retaining a little water. My ring is a bit tight. I guess it's possible it could still be from the sun dried tomatoes. I couldn't go to the bathroom today either. Considering these things, I'm surprised I saw such a difference tonight in Bikram. It'll be interesting if I feel the same way when I go back. Hopefully tomorrow I will see some movement on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment