I went to Crossfit at noon today:
For Time with a Partner:
100 Wall Balls
100 Burpees
75 Wall Balls
75 Burpees
50 Wall Balls
50 Burpees
25 Wall Balls
25 Burpees
* Only one partner may be working at one time. Partners must complete one movement and reps for that round before moving on to the next movement.
My partner, Girard, and I finished in 29:12. I was hoping for something around 25 minutes, but oh well. Neither of us rested while we were doing our reps so I think we did pretty good. There were two other teams who finished before us (25 and 28 minutes), but those guys were veteran crossfitters.
After the WOD I worked some more on my pullups. I did 3 pullups with elbows nearly at lockout, but not quite. I also worked on my Kipping, which I did 2, but I still need to work on them quite a bit. I can't seem to get more than 2, and my rhythm isn't very good.
When I weighed myself this morning, I weighed exactly the same. I felt good about that; I was kind of expecting a swing.
No comments:
Post a Comment