Sunday, November 14, 2010

Amanda - Week 9, Sunday (Last official day)

So, here's the Plan vs. Actual:

My Original Commitments:
1. Take Weight and Measurements weekly - Did 100%
2. Blog 6 days per week - Did 100%, actually 7 Days/week
3. Follow the Meal Plan I have outlined below Did 100%
4. Follow workout schedule I have outlined below Did 100%
5. Restrict alcohol consumption to 2 drinks/week (with the exception of my one cheat weekend, which I can do whatever I want.) Did 100%, actually only had 4 drinks the entire 9 weeks
6. Only ‘cheat’ one weekend (Sat & Sun) out of the 9 weeks. I never had a cheat weekend, but I did go out to dinner twice and each of those 2 times had 3 bites of dessert. My entree was a small portion of something reasonable, like fish and flatbread
7. To not eat ANY dessert/sweets over the 9 weeks (this includes my one cheat weekend), except allow myself one time to eat Karyn’s Vegan Carrot Cake - I never did this.

My original goals
1.      Lose 6 pounds - I accomplished this!
2.      Run a sub-7minute mile (w/o hanging on console) - I didn't accomplish this. I was running a mile in 6:45 and reduced the time I held on from 4:45 to 2:45
3.      Do 3 Pullups without assistance and learning Kipping pull-ups - I accomplished these!
4.      Do 40 CF Pushups without rest - I didn't accomplish this. The most I got to was 25 good-form pushups without rest.

Some numbers:
Weight - Lost 11 pounds
Measurements - Lost 10 inches from arm, chest, waist, hips, butt, thigh, and calf
Baseline workout - Improved time from 8:00 to 7:25
Press - Improved my 1 rep max from 67# to 75#
Deadlift - Improved my 5 rep max from 145# to 155#
Front Squat - Improved my 3 rep max from 105# to 115#

I did take my "after" picture this morning, and although I am totally satisfied with my upper body, my lower body needs A LOT of work. Because of this, I am definitely going to keep going. I am going to put togehter a new plan and some new goals. The blogging will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment