Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Amanda - Phase 2, Week 1, Wednesday

CF this morning at 8am:
4 Rounds for time:
250m Row
6 Thrusters (135/95)

Rest 10 minutes, SMR

For time:
25-20-15-10-5
Overhead Walking Lunges (45/25)
Double-Unders (4x singles)
Situps
The first WOD I did in 9:05. I started out with 75# Thrusters and had to go down to 65#. The most I had ever done for Thrusters before was 65#, so 75 was a stretch.

The second WOD I did in 8.18. I used 25# and did 4Xsingles instead of Double Unders. I was the first one done. It helps that I've conditioned my lower so much. Where lunges are pretty tough for most people, especially when you're carrying a 25# weight over your head, I can breeze through them pretty quickly. I should probably learn how to do those Double Unders, but I'm really not too interested, at least right now. I really just want to focus on my Pullups/Kippings.

So, my dinner last night of beef and Butternut Squash proved to be good. I felt very satisfied all night long. I didn't crave anything sweet, which I do sometimes. I also got a good night sleep. Once I finish the beef and chicken I already have cooked, I'll make some fish and see what that does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment