Saturday, November 6, 2010

Amanda - Week 8, Saturday

I felt good about dinner last night with my friends. We ended up going to a different restaurant than we had planned, so I couldn't order what I was planning on. Anyway, I had one glass of wine, 3 bites of dessert (pound cake), and little bit of a few different entrees that we shared. The eentres were beets, artisan pizza, sea bass, and gnocchi. They were all small serving sizes. I had a couple beets, 2 pieces of pizza (small), about 2oz sea bass, and probably 4 bites of gnocchi. I definitely could've eat more but felt satisfied.

When I woke up this morning I had gained 0.2 pounds. I usually see more of an impact 2 days later, so we'll see what tomorrow brings. I only ate half my calories today though and all in the morning. I just wasn't hungry in the afternoon/evening. Hopefully that will help.

I went to Crossfit this morning at 10:30:
For time:
40 airsquats
120 X jumprope (singles)
40(double leg) mountain climbers
40 box jumps
40 pushups
120 X jumprope (singles)
40 squat leaps
500 row
40 burpees

I got done in 18.27 and the average time was 19 minutes, so I felt decent about that. Those box jumps were tough right after the Mountain Climbers. It was a good workout. After, I worked on my Kippings, and I ended up ripping my hand open. I'd love to say that I was able to find my rhythm and it was worth it, but I still can only do one. Hopefully it doesn't take long for my hand to heal. It hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment