Friday, November 26, 2010

Amanda - Phase 2, Week 2, Friday

Well, I did alright on Thanksgiving...not great, but okay. I did pretty good until 4pm and then with all the food sitting out, I seemed to sink back into old habits. Eating sugar is like a drug for me. It's like once I get the taste of it, it's impossible to stop. The positive thing, is that I went to the gym this morning. It's the first time I went to the gym while at my parents, and it was a great experience! The gym was nice and the workout was really good. It definitely helped remind me of the mindset I have while at home. Not only that, being in workout clothes in front of a mirror, reminded me how hard I've worked. I'm certainly not going to let that go. Anyway, I did better today, but again, around dinner time, I ate more than I should have. I know all the holiday foods makes it significantly more difficult. I'm going to have to reflect more on this when I get home...when I feel more level headed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment