Saturday, November 13, 2010

Amanda - Week 9, Saturday

Again, I woke up this morning feel like I had lost a half pound, but I only lost the 0.2 pounds I had gained yesterday. On the upside, I took my measurements and have lost 2 inches from a week ago...another full inch off my hips!!

I went to Crossfit this morning at 8:30 and we had what was called a Crossfit Cardio class. It basically consisted of a lot of functional training with no weights. We did shuttle runs, burpees, pushups, situps, squats, jumping squats, etc. The class ran for an hour and kept us hopping.

I know today is technically the end of our challenge, but Jon and I were talking and we don't really feel like it's the end. We've really had incredible results, which is super exciting, but we don't want to stop here. I'm going to give some thought to my plan from here and will post that tomorrow. I will also post all my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment