I went to CF at 7AM:
5 Rounds for time:
20 Box Jumps (24/20)
15 10m Shuttle Runs
10 Man-Makers (35/20)
1 Rope Climb
I finished in 29:08 and I was the second one done. I only did 10# for my man makers, but I did all 5 rope climbs. The other girls were scaling them by doing towel, jumping pullups. It was important for me to do the rope climbs and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to if I used 20# for my Manmakers. The rope climbs were actually easier than I was expecting so it's possible I could've made it. I was super exciting about being able to do them. That never would've happened a few months ago! It was also a cardiovascularly challenging WOD which was good for me.
I gained back the 0.2 pounds I had lost yesterday, which puts me at the same weight for 5 days. As I mentioned yesterday, that's what happened last week and then I lost a pound in a few days. I have high expectations for tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment