Well, I am still not feeling well! Along with that I was up at 2:30 this morning and basically tossed and turned until 6:30. Not ideal!
My eating has not changed, but I notice that by not working out I feel weak. I haven't gained any weight, which is positive, but I constantly feel like I'm out of breath. I wonder if I have bronchitis or something.
I am leaving work early today and getting some rest, hopefully that will take care of this, it's almost two weeks now since I have been sick, which is terrible. I don't know how I go basically an entire year without getting really sick and the last two weeks have been tough. Other than the congestion and cough I don't feel bad, but it's getting to be too much with this constant winded feeling because my lungs are filled with junk!
I'm looking forward to a recovery tonight and a good night sleep. I must get back to the gym!
No comments:
Post a Comment