Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jon Week 1 Tuesday

Well, this morning I weighed myself and lost the 3 pounds I gained over the weekend.  Feeling good about that. 

For my first gym workout this morning I decided to up the intensity and lower the time a bit for the cardio so I did the following:

20 minutes on the treadmill:
3.0 incline
2.25 miles

The incline was intense and amazing how much more difficult it was for me.  I actually had to stop and walk a few times just to catch my breath.  Overall I liked the change and was much more spent after then I typically am after running 3 miles.

After the run I did 3 sets of 10 sit-ups (CF style) and 3 sets of max push-ups, I did the push-ups on the minute like a TABATA workout.

The only downside to today is that I have forgot my lunch at home.  It will be interesting to see how I overcome it.  Right now I'm thinking a sub at subway as I won't have any snacks etc.  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment