Today was not stellar! I had a terrible night sleep and woke up feeling achy and sore! My 35th birthday is right around the corner and I'm either not aging gracefully or I'm full of psycho-semantic issues!
I did manage to eat well today, except for a pork, kale and beet soup from Heartland that was incredible!
I have had the chills all day and night and have been overall not pleased with my health. I'm hoping for a great night sleep tonight with a hot pack on my neck and good thoughts of waking up tomorrow to a new energy.
The positive today, along with the soup, was that I lost .6 pounds after eating a full subway sub on Tuesday. No complaint here!
I'm not sure of my work-out schedule the next two days, I guess I'll play it by soreness and most all chilliness!!
Jon
No comments:
Post a Comment