Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jon Week 7 Sunday

It's been a long weekend.  I was up at 3:30 this morning and could not get back to bed.  After an hour of trying I decided to get up and start my day. 

First I weighed myself and I have 3 pounds left to lose to get to 30 so that's exciting!

I did a bunch of stuff around the house, basically waiting for CF this morning.
So, the workout was 9x15x21 pull-ups and thrusters.
It was my first time doing thrusters, (they are horrible!!) so I scaled the pull-ups of course and did 65# for thrusters.  I finished in 18:12 which was not the last person, but was close.  Overall I feel good about it.

So for the week I got 3 CF workouts in and 1 gym workout and 1 tree workout yesterday.

I'll have to look back but I think I lost 6 pounds this week as well which is pretty awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment