The Bear is continuous reps of (I did mine at 55#) -
Deadlift
Hang Clean
Front Squat
Push Press
Good Morning
Back Thrusters
Deadlift
Hang Clean
Front Squat
Push Press
Good Morning
Back Thrusters
For Time:
3 reps of each exercise
1 lap bear crawl
6 reps of each
2 laps bear crawl
9 reps of each
3 laps bear crawl
6 reps of each
2 laps bear crawl
3 reps of each
1 lap bear crawl
I was up at 5 again this morning and felt rested. I've been sleeping well lately. It makes a big difference as to how my day goes. My meals have been as normal, except I made some spaghetti squash, which I ate last night and this afternoon. Tonight, I'll have my regular Chicken salad.
Week 3 Checkup:
I worked out 7 days - 4 Crossfit, 2 Gym Workouts, 1 Yoga
I followed my meal plan and finally made some progress with the scale!
I blogged all 7 days
I didn't have any alcohol and I didn't cheat.
I should be on track with my weight goal and my pullups. I'm not confident about my mile goal at this point or or my pushup goal, but I will keep training for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment