Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Amanda - Week 7, Wednesday

I got 8 good hours of sleep last night and feel great today! I was hoping to lose 0.6 pounds this morning, but it was only 0.4...Another 1.8 to go! I really want to surpass my goal by at least a pound, so that would mean another 3 pounds in 2.5 weeks. It sounds doable, but it seems like my weight loss has really slowed down. I worked out in shorts this morning, which I never do. It's too discouraging to look at my legs. As usual, my upper body responds really well. I have a pretty solid 4-pack right now, which is fun to see, but if you just look at my legs, it looks like I could lose AT LEAST another 10 pounds. The thought of that doesn't bother me, but I think my upper body may look too muscular/lean, for my taste, if I did. If only fat could be distributed evenly over my body! Well, I know I want to lose another 5 pounds anyway, so I suppose I will work toward that, and then see how I feel and how I look. I'll keep plugging away.

I did my Gym WO this morning. It's been 12 days since I did my Gym Workout, but it went pretty well. I cut another 10 seconds off holding on to the treadmill, which I felt good about. My pushups didn't go as well. That goal of 40 uninterrupted seems very unrealistic at this point. Perhaps I should try them when my body is rested. We did a lot of upper body yesterday at CF, that might've been the reason.

I'm feeling good about the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment