Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Jon Week 4, Tuesday

So far this morning I have felt great.  I had a decent night sleep last night and got up this morning and went to the gym.  I also added shake this morning before my workout and a banana after.  Right now I'm feeling satisfied, so that's a good sign.  I think I'm going to have to add in something more though for a snack.  I'm thinking jerky, but haven't fully decided.  I'll tinker with perfecting my meals this week so I have some continuity going forward.

At the gym this morning I ran on the treadmill for a warm-up for 20 minutes.  After that I did 5-4-3-2-1 push-ups and pull-ups.  After I was I was done with that I did Tabata air squats for 2 minutes getting to 13.  I then did 3x3 of deadlift of 155 and crunches.  To stretch at the end I did the squat balance with a light-weight bar.  Overall it was a good work-out.  I will continue to change up the gym work-out until I get it right though.

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment