Saturday, October 9, 2010

Amanda - Week 4, Saturday

I went to Crossfit at 8:30 this morning:
For Time:
30 Barbell Clean and Press (used 55#)
800m Run
In any subset combo you like,  alternate:
30 Dips (used Red Band)
30 Pullups (used Blue Band)
800m Run
30 Burpees
 
Weight for C&P:
Adv: 105/85
Int: 85/65
Beg: 65/45
 
I finished in 22:44. I could have done the 65# for the clean and press, but again, I didn't want to push myself too hard. I'm still not feeling 100% but I am getting better. My chest didn't feel as resticted which was a good sign. This was a good workout.
 
I ate everything according to my meal plan yesterday so it looks like my appetite is back. I even lost a half pound this morning. Aside from being sick, I'm still feeling really good about this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment