Well, I got a better night sleep last night than I have in a while. So, hopefully that's a start of good pattern. I am feeling better, though I still have to blow my nose freqeuntly. I talked to a friend, and she said she was sick for 10 days with similar symptoms. Well, the good news is that I should be almost done with it, if the same holds true for me.
Anyway, I went to CF this morning:
Strength:Work up to 3 max working sets of:
1 Squat Clean
3 Push Press
Sets are to be done without putting the bar down b/w clean and push press.
Conditioning WOD:
4 Rounds for time:
7 Pullups
11 Clapping Pushups
500m Row
I did 65# for the Squat Clean/Push Press. It definitely got my heart rate up there.
Then, I finished my WOD in 15:29. I did the clapping pushups on my knees and for the pullups, I used the red band for the first round and the blue band for the remaining 3. After doing the row, they were a lot tougher. I feel like the WOD wore me out more than it should have. I hope that's just from being sick.
I also tried my pullups before class. I was able to do 2.5 pullups without assistance, which is great, because last week I could still only do 2. I'm feeling good about these!
No comments:
Post a Comment