Well, I lost the half pound that I gained yesterday, so that's good. So, I'm still 1.2 pounds from where I was at another pound from my goal. I have high expectations for the week!
I woke up this morning at 5am. I went to bed at 10:00. Perhaps I'm back into my routine again. I hope so! I am feeling a lot better. I don't feel like I'm dragging, so that's positive. I went CF this morning at 7AM:
Strength:
Press, 1-1-1 (1RM was 75# - up from 67# on Aug 21)
Push Press, 3-3-3 (85# X 3, I've never done this one before so didn't have a basis point)
Push Jerk, 5-5-5 (85# X 5 - On Aug 16, I did 85# X 3. I think I could've done 90#, but we ran out of time.)
WOD For time:
75 Overhead Squats (95/65)
*250m Row everytime you break sets.
I used 65# for my WOD and got done in 10:26. I was one of the first ones done, so I felt good about that. I ended up breaking my squats up into 4 rounds - 25, 20, 16, 14. My squats were pretty solid, except I have to work on always going below parallel and locking out my shoulders. My shoulders gave out before my lower body did.
After my WOD, I worked on my Kippings and I did 2 complete ones! I got my chin to the bar and everything! I felt good going into them. For some reason I knew I could do it. Now, I just need to be able to knock out about 10 so that I could do them in my WODs...how cool would that be!
So far, my appetite is in check! Let's hope it stays that way all day. I'm hoping for another 0.6 pounds for tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment