Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jon-Week 6 Wednesday

Well, before I begin, I must admit I won't be writing as much as my cohort today!

Though today was a good day for me and I've got a renewed energy I don't think I have it in me to compare.

I went to CF this morning and we did the following:
Cindy 3 rounds
5 pull-ups
10 push-ups
15 squats
400 m run
Again, the warm-up should just be the WOD but it was good. 

After that we did
3x3x3x3x3
Back squat and press
My max was 225 back squat and 135 press.  I think I could have done more on both, but as it was my first time I went with the pack a bit. 

Overall it was great to get back to CF and though my arm is immensely sore somehow it's worth it. 

Eating was good all day, though I may indulge in a drink tonight as my day seemed very hectic and a little wine or beer can round out the edges.

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment