I took the day off from working out. I thought I could use some rest. It was the first day, I actually feel normal. I still have a few sniffles, but I slept well, my energy was good, and I just felt like myself.
When I weighed myself this morning I had gained another 0.2 pounds. I followed my meal plan exactly yesterday, so there must be something going on hormonally right now with me, or perhaps it has something to do with the illness finally leaving my system. Anyway, I'm confident I will be heading in the right direction again soon. I felt too good today, for it to not be heading in the right direction.
Weekly Checkup:
I worked out 6 days (3 CF, 1 Yoga, 2 Gym WO)
I didn't cheat at all
I blogged all 7 days
I didn't have any alcohol
No comments:
Post a Comment