Thursday, October 21, 2010

Amanda - Week , Thursday

Despite some glitches, yesterday was a good day!
Before I left Chicago, I had my 2nd meal - oatmeal. On the road, around 4:00, I had my last meal - Chicken Salad with my special coconut oil dressing. I was glad I prepared it ahead of time. When I finally got to Hillsboro, Mom said she wanted to go to Taco Night. :( So, my mom, dad, my sister, and her husband, went to the bar for Taco night. I sat there and watched them eat. I can't say I didn't want a taco, I did. They looked and smelled good. I wasn't hungry though, so that made it easier to resist. We also went to a different bar to have a drink afterward. I didn't drink at all, all night. I had water. It just didn't sound good, which was odd, because when I was on the road, a glass of wine sounded really nice.

I weighed myself this morning, like I said I would do, on my mom's scale, and it said I was 5 pounds heavier! Obviously I haven't gained 5 pounds in one day, especially since I followed my meal plan exactly yesterday. Clearly, that's not going to be the best gauge while I'm here.

I'm feeling good about yesterday and am feeling good about today as well. It's only 5:30am, but I'm confident!

1 comment:

  1. Impressive! Hopefully I will be able to show that will power as today is Ethan's birthday.

    ReplyDelete