I woke up at 3:30 this morning. I went to bed at 9 so I should've slept until 5:30. I'm not sure what got me up, but I don't feel too tired right now. My cold is slowly getting better. I'm still congested, but I don't feel as out of it. Yesterday, I didn't have to take a nap, and I had nearly my full meal plan minus a 150 calories.
I did go to Crossfit this morning at 6am:
Ten rounds for time of:
15 Deadlifts, 135/95
15 push-ups
I finished in 14:30. I did pushups on my knees as I knew I'd never be able to do 150 pushups regularly. I also only did 85# instead of 95# just because I didn't want to push myself too much with being sick. I'm sure I could've done the 95# but that's okay. The last thing I want is to recover more slowly.
No comments:
Post a Comment