Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jon-Week 4, Wednesday

CF today was the following:
400 M Row
Lateral Lung
15 Dips
15 Sit-ups
For warm up and the WOD was:
800 m run
21 KB swings (53lbs)
21 box jumps
400 m run
15 KB swings
15 box jumps
200 m run
9 kb swings
9 box jumps
I finished in 17:35 which was by far last in the class.  I struggled with the run and the box jumps.  I started with 24 inch box and did 5 initially, I finished the first round of 21 with 20 inch boxes.  On the second round I had to go to 12 inch boxes.  The third round I had to do to step ups on the 12 inch box. 
MISERABLE!
I was/am pretty disappointed about my progress and have been fairly disheartened today with CF.  I keep thinking I'm getting better and then I have a showing like today. 

Tomorrow will be a better day, I'll go to the gym and get a good workout!

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment