Well I went to CF today and have some updates. First, I am certain I won't be hitting my pull-up goal. We did max pull-ups today and I could do 3 1/2 with the orange band which is greatest resistance. I am feeling okay about the revelation that I won't be able to get it done but now my motivation is high to just do one pull-up without any resistance band.
Our WOD today was the max pull-ups (I did 6 rounds because of my feeble number) while everyone else did 3 rounds. This was followed by death by 10 meters which is essentially the following:
The clock keeps running and the first minute you run 10 meters, the second 2x10, third 3x10 and so forth until you cannot finish. I finished 11 rounds and on the 12th round I couldn't finish. Not terrible, but not my endurance and cardio training is in need of work.
I didn't take my weight this morning as I stated yesterday, I will do it in the morning and see where I'm at. My shoulder is sore after the pull-ups but I've decided to just disregard it and see what the Dr's say in a month when I go.
Jon
No comments:
Post a Comment