I wasn't feeling great yesterday and today I woke up feeling a little worse. I think I just have a cold with sore throat, congestion, and lack of energy. I did't want to do my gym workout this morning because that mile takes so much out of me. I am going to yoga at 4:00 however. Perhaps that will rejuvenate me a bit.
Despite not feeling well, I did lose a pound this morning. After my run of weight loss from last week, it had defintely slowed down. I even gained a pound, for no apparent reason. The only thing that I ate which was different was spaghetti squash and salmon. Anyway, it took me a few days to lose that, so the pound I lost this morning was on top of that. I ate everything according to my meal plan yesterday. Today, I've only had 2 English Muffins with Coconut Butter and a Boiled Egg. I skipped my oatmeal; I just wasn't hungry enough. I probably won't have my salad tonight either. I'll see how I feel when I get home from yoga.
Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up feeling like myself again...I miss all that energy!
No comments:
Post a Comment