We are nearing the half way point and I have decided to make some changes. I am going to start having an Herbalife shake with milk in the morning and I'm going to start working out every morning rather than mixing days and nights.
I think the shake for breakfast will be good, I've noticed the last two weeks my breakfasts have been difficult and I'm hungry early in the day. I also haven't slept well and I'm hoping that a few more calories throughout the day will be the helper I need.
Today was good as far as diet, but no workout today. But, I'm feeling good because I know I will be going in the morning, just not sure whether it will be CF or gym.
Stay tuned for next week's post on Monday, I will be revealing my weight and measurement improvements!
No comments:
Post a Comment